#ChoiceMMed Pulse Oximeter. April 03 2017
Pulse Oximeter is a noninvasive monitor attached to the user's finger to monitor the blood oxygen level and pulse rate. If oxygen levels in the blood is too low, organs like the brain and heart can become hypoxic, meaning they are not receiving enough oxygen to function normally. A pulse oximeter can provide the immediate feedback and allow rapid intervention.
ChoiceMMed Pulse Oximeter Features
ChoiceMMed America Co. focuses on offering dependable and highly innovative pulse oximeter products to help to address your full range of oximetry monitoring needs.
- Innovative Noninvasive Technology for Instant Oxygen Level
- Meeting the Demands for Clinical Services and In-home Assistance
- Accuracy and Precision on All Users
- Performance in Favorable in Various Environments
- Small Stylish, Durable, Easy to Use
- Energy-saving Design Provides a Secure and Reliable Aid
- An Affordable Cost
EZ-Read, view from 2 sides.Comfort-Fit, soft silicone padding, strong slip resistant clip, non-invasive, no pricking! One button operation, automatic power off.Dependable oxygen level and pulse rate measurements for your daily needs.2 year warranty!